The Colchester Mastiff VS1800 leads the way in modern centre lathe technology. Packed with features for safety, long-lasting precision and productivity, it can outperform most centre lathes in its class through its combination of electronically variable speed spindle drive and Constant Surface Speed option.
This heavyweight producer has the power, capacity and versatility to perform the full range of turning duties, in production, maintenance or the toolroom.
- Heavy duty, constant power, variable speed spindle drive in 3 ranges from 18-1800rpm.
- 11kW (15hp) spindle motor.
- 2000mm and 3000mm gap bed length options.
- 554mm swing over bed.
- D1-11 Camlock spindle nose.
- Induction hardened and ground bed.
- Precision hardened and ground gears in headstock.
- Fingertip traverse control via joystick.
- World’s “number 1” heavy duty production centre lathe.